SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 4pm, Thursday, November 7, 2013
Manitoba Music will be presenting a showcase in Winnipeg in partnership with the Big Fun Festival for guest speakers from our upcoming January Music Meeting workshops (January 24-26, 2014). The January Music Meeting will host several of Canada’s top independent music industry professionals including representatives from labels, agencies, management companies, and publicity firms. Presented as part of the Big Fun Festival, this showcase will offer artists a unique opportunity to perform for and network with influential music industry professionals from outside Manitoba.
Artists who have applied to perform at Big Fun must apply separately for this showcase opportunity.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must:
- Have a current or upcoming release (demo / EP / full-length)
- Be available to perform in Winnipeg on January 24-25, 2014
- Be a Manitoba Music member and a current resident of Manitoba
To submit, fill out the submissions form:
- Update your Manitoba Music profile with:
- Current music
- Short artist bio (approximately 200 words)
- Current high resolution image (300 dpi) uploaded to “Files” section
- Updated Business Profile at manitobamusic.com/members/business-profile (must be logged in).
Submissions will be evaluated based on:
- Rationale for the showcase
- Track record
- Business readiness
For more info, please contact:
Ruben Ramalheiro, Program Coordinator