Showcase Opportunity: Manitoba Music at NXNE | Deadline: March 19
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 4PM, Thursday March 19, 2020
Manitoba Music is now accepting submissions from artists interested in performing at NXNE on June 16, 2020. This is an opportunity to perform for and network with influential Canadian and international music industry professionals in Toronto.
NXNE is an annual music and gaming festival held across downtown Toronto. Now in its 26th year, the festival celebrates community and new music with showcases, panels, parties, installations, and more.
Manitoba Music will work directly with each selected artist to identify members of the industry they wish to invite. The showcase will be an early evening show, for industry professionals and open to public.
Artists considered for this opportunity must:
- Have a current or upcoming release (demo / EP / full-length)
- Be export-ready (able to capitalize on opportunities in Canada and internationally)
- Be available to perform in Toronto on June 16, 2020
- Be a Manitoba Music member and a current resident of Manitoba
- Be 18 years of age or older (including all band members if applicable)
- Fill out the form below
- Update your Manitoba Music profile with current music, promotional pictures, bio, etc.
Submissions will be evaluated by a jury based on:
- Track record
- Strength of team
- Export readiness
- Rationale for the showcase
Submissions will be rejected if incomplete.
For more information, please contact:
Claire Boning, Membership & Events Coordinator
Treaty One Territory