SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 4PM, Thursday May 2, 2019
Manitoba Music is now accepting submissions from artists interested in performing at NXNE on June 12, 2019. This is an opportunity to perform for and network with influential Canadian and international music industry professionals in Toronto.
NXNE is a 10-day festival and conference featuring music, gaming, comedy, interactive, and more. The 25th annual event takes over Toronto with showcases, panels, parties, installations, and more in June, and includes a major free, three-day music festival in the centre of the city at Canada's biggest street corner, Yonge and Dundas.
Manitoba Music will work directly with each selected artist to identify members of the industry they wish to invite. The showcase will be an early evening show, for industry professionals and open to public.
Artists considered for this opportunity must:
- Have a current or upcoming release (demo / EP / full-length)
- Be export-ready (able to capitalize on opportunities in Canada and internationally)
- Be available to perform in Toronto the week of June 10
- Be a Manitoba Music member and a current resident of Manitoba
- Fill out the submissions form at https://marcatoapp.com/forms/manitobamusic/nxne
- Update your Manitoba Music profile with current music, promotional pictures, bio, etc.
Submissions will be evaluated by a jury based on:
- Track record
- Strength of team
- Export readiness
- Rationale for the showcase
Submissions will be rejected if incomplete.
For more information, please contact:
Elise Roller, Industry Development Coordinator