SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 4PM, Thursday, July 30, 2015
Manitoba Music, in partnership with BreakOut West, will coordinate showcases and networking activities in Winnipeg with international industry delegates in Winnipeg ahead of BreakOut West in Victoria this September.
The BOW International Program will bring industry personnel from Europe and the U.K. to Winnipeg, September 14-16. International market development is increasingly important for Manitoba artists and this event will provide an opportunity for artists and industry to connect with relevant players from those markets in an intensive impactful setting.
Artists considered for this opportunity must:
- Have a current or upcoming release (demo / EP / full-length)
- Be available to perform and attend sessions in Winnipeg September 14 - 16
- Be a Manitoba Music member and a current resident of Manitoba
- Fill out the submissions form manitobamusic.com/submissions
- Update your Manitoba Music profile with:
- Current music (up to three mp3s – may be selected for Manitoba Music’s streaming playlists)
- Current high resolution image (300 dpi) uploaded to “Files” section
- Update your Business Profile at manitobamusic.com/members/business-profile (must be logged in)
Submissions will be evaluated based on:
Rationale for the showcase
For more info, please contact:
Anthony Augustine, Industry Development Manager