SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Friday, January 14, 2011
Aboriginal Music Manitoba will be producing the third annual Aboriginal Music Week in Winnipeg from October 28 - November 5, 2011 and the organization is currently accepting applications from Aboriginal and Native American recording artists for performance spots.
The 2011 festival schedule will include several evening paid performance opportunities in venues throughout downtown Winnipeg.
To be considered for a performance spot, you must:
• Have a current or upcoming professional release (EP / full-length)
• Have at least two professional print resolution photographs
• Have a professional website
• Have a music video on YouTube or a quality video of yourself performing on YouTube
Please submit the following in person or by mail:
• One-page biography in Microsoft Word format (.doc) on CD
• Two print resolution digital photos on CD
• A performance history with dates, venues, city/community and venue capacity for the last 12 months in Microsoft Word format (.doc) on CD
• One copy of your current professional release on CD
• Your website address
• Links to your video(s) on YouTube
• Your contact information (full name, mailing address, phone number, email, website)
Please send submissions to:
Aboriginal Music Manitoba Inc.
Lower Level-376 Donald Street
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Please feel free to contact email@example.com for more information about our Call for Submissions. Please visit www.aboriginalmusicweek.ca for more information about the festival.
Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Any and all material submitted will not be returned.