SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Friday, January 22, 2010
The Manitoba Aboriginal Music Host Committee Inc. will be producing the second annual Aboriginal Music Week in Winnipeg from October 29 - November 5, 2010 and is currently accepting applications from Aboriginal and Native American recording artists for performance spots.
The 2010 festival schedule will include several evening and afternoon paid performance opportunities in venues throughout downtown Winnipeg.
To be considered for a performance spot, you must:
• Have a current or upcoming professional release (EP / full-length)
• Have at least two professional print resolution photographs
• Have a professional website
Please submit the following in person or by mail:
• One-page biography in Microsoft Word format (.doc) on CD
• Two print resolution digital photos on CD
• A performance history with dates, venues, city/community and venue capacity for the last 12 months in Microsoft Word format (.doc) on CD
• One copy of your current professional release on CD
Please send submissions to:
Manitoba Aboriginal Music Host Committee Inc.
Lower Level-376 Donald Street
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
For more information, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
Please visit www.aboriginalmusicweek.ca for more information about the festival.
Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Any and all material submitted will not be returned.