Manitoba Audio Recording Industry Association (MARIA)
Application deadline: 4pm October 3, 2006
The Manitoba Audio Recording Industry Association is seeking an Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will provide support to the Executive Director in all facets of managing this member-based not-for-profit music industry association, including program development, association administration, and providing support to the Board of Directors. Excellent communication skills are required, as is the ability to work flexible hours on occasion. Knowledge of the Manitoba music industry and a driver’s license are assets.
• Assists Executive Director in preparing correspondence and reports involving complex and non-routine matters related to program development and Board activity.
• Assists in preparation of funding applications and reporting.
• Monitors commitments made by Executive Director during meetings and tracks progress of action items.
• Maintains administrative, archival and/or personnel files for organization.
• Provides a wide variety of administrative services as directed by Executive Director, including facility management.
• Self-motivated with proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills
• Works well under pressure, good problem-solving skills
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
• Basic bookkeeping skills are an asset
• Knowledge of the Manitoba Music Industry an asset
• Minimum two years’ administrative experience, preferably in a non-profit environment
• Salary range is $23,000 to $28,000 per annum.
Send resume and letter of application by 4pm October 3, 2006 to:
Manitoba Audio Recording Industry Association
1-376 Donald Street
Winnipeg MB R3B 2J2
Faxed applications will not be accepted.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only applicants who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.